Audi Mobility Rebate Program
Audi will offer $1,500 in assistance for approved adaptive equipment.
Audi is pleased to announce that they are continuing the 2013 Mobility Assistance program for handicap hand controls that are installed on any qualifying Audi model. They will also consider other types of handicap assists (such as hydraulic lifts for scooters, etc.) on a case-by-case basis. All exception requests should be made directly to email@example.com.
Audi will offer $1,500 in assistance for hand controls (or other approved handicap assistance devices) to anyone who purchases or leases a new Audi or CPO Audi vehicle (Dealer demonstrator vehicles are also included). The client should contact an adaptive equipment retailer of their choice for information concerning the purchase and installation of such equipment.
To qualify for payment, the client must submit the following documentation:
- Name, address, home and secondary phone numbers.
- A photocopy of a signed Purchase (Bill of Sale) or Lease Agreement for a new Audi or Audi CPO vehicle.
- A photocopy of a paid invoice for hand control installation (or other approved assistance devices) on the Audi model purchased or leased.
All payments will be made directly to the Audi owner approximately four weeks after submission to Audi. Documentation should be submitted, faxed or emailed to:
- Audi of America, Inc.
ATTN: Audi Mobility Assistance Program
3800 Hamlin Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Phone: +1-800-822-AUDI (2834)
- Fax: +1-248-754-6513
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org