Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Buying A Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle
- Do I want to buy a new wheelchair accessible van or used accessible van?
- Can I trade-in a vehicle I will no longer use?
- Which Make and Model is the best?
- Which entry/exit system is better for my needs? A lift or a ramp (In-floor or fold-out)?
- What are the differences between side entry and rear entry? Which one is better suited for me?
- Will I be a driver or a passenger?
- Will I be able to operate the equipment by myself?
- What reimbursements and rebates apply to me? What are all the ways I can save money?
- What types of adaptive equipment are available? Which will work best for me?
- What type of insurance will I need for my wheelchair van?
- Is maintenance different for an accessible vehicle compared to a non-accessible vehicle?
- Where can I get my vehicle serviced? What if I get into an accident?
- Do you need help answering any of these questions? Do you have some questions of your own?
- If yes, call us today — 508-697-6006 — and we’ll help you in every and any way possible!